Friday, May 22, 2009

I Can't Believe our baby is 5!!

I bet if you ask any mother what one of the best moments of her life was, I believe without hesitation she would tell you the birth of her child. I will be the first to tell you that when my precious little Madi was born-it topped the charts for me on my best moments. Today she turned 5 and I cried....yes it's true, just the day made me cry...and she wasn't even out of bed yet! I can still remember my water breaking, riding in the car to the hospital, pushing for 4 1/2 hours, then ending up with her being born via c-section (not what i had planned but that's how life goes), coming home and finding out my incision was infected, having a colicy baby for days and days that turned into 6 months, awww then she finally slept. And now she's 5!! I wouldn't trade the past 5 years of her life for anything!!

She went from this wide-eyed little bundle of heaven..........
.....to this magnificant, loving 5 year old piece of heaven (still wide-eyed)
Here are 5 reasons why we love you so much Madilyn Nikole....

1. You still love to snuggle

2. You have a thirst for knowlegde and love to share your thoughts

3. You have such a tender heart and are so loving to your family and friends

4. You light up the room with your big blue eyes and sweet smile

5. Your sense of humor gets everyone laughing...even your silly knock knock jokes

But above all else we love you because you are you and we thank the Lord every single day that we have you to love forever and always!! Happy 5th Birthday Madi!

No comments: