Saturday, May 16, 2009

Answers from Madilyn

I saw these questions on a friends blog so I decided to write them down and ask Madi when she wasn't jumping or climbing on the furniture. I think I'd like to ask her again in a few years and see what her answers are then. So enjoy.

1. What is something mom says to you?
*YES!
(does this mean she's spoiled??)
2. What makes mom happy?
*ME!
3. What makes mom sad?
*scary things
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
*when her hair is silly
5. What was your mom like as a child?
*she had light blond curly hair
(i think she said this because she was looking at an old school picture and
my hair had curls in it-but defiantly light blond)
6. How old is your mom?
*31
7. How tall is your mom?
*70 inches? no just 70
(I always wanted to be a little taller)
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
*play with me
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
*go shopping
(unfortunately it's usually grocery shopping-not too exciting)
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
*for doing a party
(I do like to throw a nice party)
11. What is your mom really good at?
*dessing up herself
12. What is your mom not very good at?
*not so good at scaring me
13. What does your mom do for a job?
*homework
(hmmmm....)
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
*soup
(i have no idea where she got this from)
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
*hugs
(as she is jumping on me to give me a hug)
16. If your mom was a cartoon character, who would she be?
*Dora because the signing time kids are real
(very smart girl and we do like Siging Time)
17. What do you & your mom do together?
*get Starbucks
(yes I started her early)
18.How are you & your mom the same?
*we both have light hair & blue eyes
19. How are you & your mom different?
*she has more freckles than me
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
*because she tells me all the time
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
*that he's silly
(which he tries to be often)
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
*Starbucks!
(she knows me)

3 comments:

Candi said...

That is really fun. I think I might steal your idea. You definitely have to do it again in a few years to compare answers!

Riewerts' said...

wow...what up? I was doing a google search of my wife as she had her picture and information taken at the Bolder Boulder on Monday and we were looking to see if it made the paper and I see a site that says "slim.teresa Riewerts"...i hadn't seen that nickname in forever. Plesantly surprised to so your blog. Glad to see you are doing well. Keep in touch!

The {Prince} Family said...

I love this little survey. I have seen a few like it but I like yours better. I may copy! :)

You will be so glad you took the time to write this sweet moment down. I like her answer to #12... you try to scare her often?! ha ha :)