Saturday, February 28, 2009

Madi's 1st Crush



It happened.....and I can't believe it. I guess I should believe it since I'm helping her indulge in it....Madi is in love with High School Musical!! Even more so with Troy and Gabriella (she pretends to be Gabriella and Brady even gets to be Troy sometimes, which he seems to love. She would watch all 3 of the DVD's if I'd let her. So I was at the store a bit ago and saw the Gabriella barbie doll on clearance so I took the plunge and bought it for her. Well little did I know that inside was a poster of Troy....which she had to hang up right away. There was also a littel necklace for her to wear that is just like the one that Troy gives Gabriella in the movie...for those of you who've seen it you know what I'm talking about.
Madi holding her new Gabriella doll
Madi and her Troy poster!

Madi's immitation of what they look like jumping at the end of the movie

Just incase you missed it....her jammie shirt also has a picture of Troy in a heart with his name on it. She loves to wear this to sleep!!

No comments: