Saturday, February 28, 2009

Dress Shopping with Amy

This wasn't any ordinary dress shopping trip with my sister-in-law Amy....we went wedding dress shopping!! Yippeeeee for her. I was so happy that she let me come with me on her first dress trip. It was so exciting to see her try on each dress and the excitment in her face was priceless!!


I had so much fun looking through the hundreds of wedding dresses at the shop and helping her choose which ones to try on. It brought back memories of my own wedding dress shopping trips. However I wasn't quite as lucky as Amy was to find her perfect dress on the first trip and the first shop.

Now of course I didn't put a picture of the actual dress that she chose...you never know who might look at the blog.


She really did choose a dress that is absolutely perfect for her and she looks like a million bucks in it too!! I can't wait to see her walking down the isle in it.

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

She looks so excited & happy! I had no idea she was gettin married! When is her BIG day? Tell her CONGRATS! :)

Is Madi going to be her flower girl?