Monday, February 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Brady

Brady is not big into his own birthday...which I just can't seem to wrap my brain around because I absolutely LOVE my birthday!! I know i know.....but I do, I always have-and it seems I have passed that LOVE down to Madi-which works out great for me....because I don't mind celebrating at all!! Anyhoo....so when I asked Brady what he'd like to do for his birthday his usual response came, "I don't really want to do anything, maybe go out to eat or have dinner at my parents is good." SERIOUSLY??? But if that's what makes him happy-we did get to go eat at Famous Daves. Gotta love the BBQ!
Madi was so excited for him to open his presents-she was whispering what was wrapped up and he was pretending he didn't hear. It was so cute I had to capture it.

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

I am like Brady... just another day! :) How old is he now? 31 right?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!!!