Saturday, August 16, 2008

Madi's playdate

We love having playdates!! Especially with one of our favorite friends who has been gone all summer. We missed you bunches Maggie and are so happy you are home!
So the girls had a playdate on Friday and boy it never ceases to amaze me just how much they can do in a short time.


They played DRESS UP......after they played dress up with their dolls and bears.....and got all of the doll stuff they could find. And lets not forget the make-up, a princess needs her make-up!





They played DOCTOR. Each one took turns being the doctor and the patient, with a tempature, blood pressure readings, listening to their hearts beating and last but not least a shot!! (dad, I know this makes you proud)







And I think one of the best things the girls did was.......


Yup!! JUMP ON THE COUCH. They were actually climbing onto the end table then jumping off that onto the couch. I'm sure there are some of you gasping but I don't seem to mind it so much....the smiles on their faces and the giggles, like they are getting away with something, is priceless. Plus I catch Madi jumping from couch to couch and she just loves it!!

Thanks for coming over and playing Maggie!!

2 comments:

Candi said...

That sure looks like fun! We love playdates too, but I'm not so nice about jumping on the couch. Maybe I'll let up a little -- maybe. You look like a fun mom.

The {Prince} Family said...

awww... that is too cute! Everything in your post happens in my house daily. :) Even the couch jumping! We need to get Saira and Madi together before they forget each other. It has been too long huh?!

Love the docotor pic, that probably makes your dad smile!