Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Birthday Girl!!

HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY SANDEE!!!




I just love this girl!! This pic of us was taken when we were baptized together in Oct 2004!! This is a very special memory for me with the two of us, of course who can forget all our fun high school memories too!!

I want you to know that you mean so much to me and I'm so thankful to have you in my life San!! You are such a fabulous mom, wife, friend, etc You always fill the room with smiling faces when you walk in!! Thank you for being you!!

Congrats on another year older and wiser!!
(please don't kill me)

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

Ahhhh! What a great memory! Thanks for the BiRtHdAy wishes, that was sweet of you. We HAVE been through so much and I am so glad we are still friends after ALL THESE YEARS! We are getting up there in age girly. :) Here is to the next 30 years! xoxo