Wednesday, October 21, 2009

State Fair

I have always loved the Arizona State Fair....my dad use to take me every October when I was kid and I cherish those fair memories.  I have forced that fair love on Brady and Madi, however Madi seems to really be excited year after year.  She is completely unfazed by most of the rides.  She'll go on all of them.  Last year she was just a few inches too short for lots of them and all year long she kept asking if she was tall enough...so sure enough she was!! She can go on pretty much all the rides...she even wanted to go on the death drop ride...thankfully she wasn't tall enough for that one this year.


Since the State Fair usually comes around my birthday, that's what we did for it...birthday at the State Fair, my cake....Funnel Cake. I know it's super bad for me but I only have it once a year so I think it's fine :)  Thanks for a fun day and Happy Birthday to me!!

No comments: