Sunday, October 4, 2009

Amy & Geoff's Wedding

My sweet sister-in-law is now Mrs. Geoff Marincovich (just like it's spelled). Yipeeee!! Amy and Geoff are such a cute couple and had an absolutely beautiful wedding. They were married in a Catholic Church in Scottsdale and then had a reception at the georgeous Villa Sienna in Gilbert.....it was a gem of a place.
This first picture is of the 3 cutest flower girls ever!! :) They were all very excited to learn what their jobs were for their Auntie Amy's special day and they did a fabulous job.


Above is Madi getting a little blush and lip gloss from the MAC makeup artist whom we both loved and she did a fabulous job on some of us bridesmaides.


Unfortunately since Brady, Madi and I were all blessed to be in the wedding there wasn't lots of opportunities for me to take my own pics so I had to ask around (if I get more I will post them). The photographers did a wonderful job and took many many great pictures. I thought the picture with the little kids sitting on the "red carpet" with the new bride is adorable. They were all just chillin' waiting for all the pictures to be over so they could go in and party!! Which it was....a great big fun party.

Congrats Geoff and Amy!! We love you both!

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

yay yay YAY! Amy is married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell her congrats for me :)