Saturday, August 29, 2009

tooth #3....gone

Seriously.....she is the only one in her Kindergarten class who has lost any teeth....not just one but this is #3!!! Her dentist said she'll just go thru her "ugly stage" sooner. Not really something a mom wants to hear.....I really don't think my princess will ever have an ugly stage and that's the truth!
I think her tooth fairy will be broke before she's done with Kindergarten at this rate!! Now Madi will tell me that she thinks another one is going to be falling out soon.....this growing up stuff is just too much, I need her to stay little for just a while longer

3 comments:

Candi said...

What a terrible thing for your dentist to say! I think I need to have a word with him. No such thing as an ugly stage -- except maybe the one HE's going through :) We're quite the opposite, I thought my kids were late bloomers because all their friends were loosing them in Kindergarten or earlier, and mine waited till the end of first grade to start. We all come in different packages.

Niki said...

THANK YOU!!! you said it perfectly :)

The {Prince} Family said...

3 teeth? Wow! and I agree. No such thing as ugly stages. Todd just grew in his top 2 permanent teeth and I think he is still my cute little man!