Sunday, August 30, 2009

End of Summer Swimming

It is officially the end of the summer and swimming season will shortly be over. We have had so much fun swimming nearly every moment we possibly could fit in the water. We are very lucky that Nana and Papa live only a few miles away and have a really great pool!!
Madi is officially a fish too. She absolutely loves to be in the water and can swim then length of the pool correctly and take breaths as needed. She had been taking swim lessons for a few sessions and asked if she could take a little break....I really think she thinks shes an expert now. Don't they all at 5?!? Madi loves to play any and all water games too.
I'm glad to see that she loves the water as much as I do. I would love to own a home with a pool someday...when I can afford a pool-boy too :) I guess when Brady wins the lottery :) Oh and yes....I love water photos.

No comments: