Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

I love this time of year and Easter is especially wonderful, remembering our Savior and ALL that He has done for us. The colors, flowers in bloom....who doesn't love the smell of orange blossoms-delicious!! Just everything about this time of year is wonderful! Madi loves Easter the best she says because she gets to find eggs. And boy did she ever have a blast. Grandpa took her to and Easter egg hunt on Saturday, then our house Sunday morning and then one last hunt at Nana and Papas house. She was so excited about all her loot she could barely sleep that night...or it may have been all the sweets, but regardless we all had a wonderful day and she really makes it even that much more special.
She informed me that this was her favorite egg hiding spot. She was so thrilled to be climbing up her swing set in search for eggs....she got all the way to the top with no help.
This is just her loot from our house....I think she ended up with 2 big buckets FULL of candy and goodies! I'm so glad that she hasn't figured out that she could climb to the top of the refridgerator yet.
I just love my little princess to pieces and I thank God everyday that she is in my life.

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

Look at your perfect hair in the last pic. You always have cute hair!

Happy {late} Easter! :)