Thursday, April 23, 2009

All my kiddos

Who are all these cute kiddos you ask?? They are mine!! Yep....at least for a couple days each week they are mine!! And one is mine 24/7 ;) For those of you who don't know I do in-home childcare and I am lucky enough to have all these cuties! We have (from L to R) Lily, Riley, Madi and Nathan.
Madi is such a great helper and she loves them as much as I do. We definitely have our hands full but I have to admit that it sure is nice to have babies in our house again. They each are so wonderful and have super cute personalities to match! It has been so much fun watching them grow and change and see all their milestones.

Lily loves playing with little Riley....very motherly already and Riley just soaks up all the attention. Then we have Nathan....look at that face-I think he was telling me no more pictures!! He does lots of sign language and for me, it is the cutest to see him learning as many signs as he can...since I went to school for ASL.

I have to say a big thank you to these kids' parents for blessing me with watching their wonderful adorable children.

3 comments:

Candi said...

How fun. I am one of those who didn't know you did child care. Sounds like a fun job -- and I bet you are awesome at it.

Cory or Cari said...

I had no idea you did child care. Thanks for sharing this. Sound like those parents are the lucky ones to have found such a loving home for their kids during the day.

The {Prince} Family said...

4 kids?! You ARE busy! I love the face on Nathan in the bottom pic. He is darling!