Friday, December 19, 2008

Preschool Christmas Party

At Madi's Preschool party for Christmas this year she got to decorate cookies, there was suppose to be one for her and one for me but some how she gobbled both of them right up :) I guess that's what happens when I'm taking the pictures and she's just "tasting them" as she told me.

She was consentrating so much on getting just the right amount of frosting on each cooking then she would take them to the decorating table where she would put sprinkles on each one and bring them back to show me how cute they were.

These 2 are the end result before she ate them up, she did say they were delicious!! All her hard work paid off :) Yum Yumm!
After her little cookie snack they opened their little gifts which were stickers to and from each other and they used them to decorate their green wreaths-very cute!! As soon as she came home she hung hers up in her play area so she could enjoy it for the rest of the holiday season!
Madi also made a cute little gift for me to open-it is an angel made from her feet and handprints. Her teacher put in on some frabric and said that we could make in into a pillow or something like that if we'd like....I figure I could aleast to that to keep it and cherish it for years to come, it is so precious and I absolutely love it!

No comments: