Sunday, March 15, 2009

Grammy & Amy's Engagement

Grammy also had a birthday this month-she is the Greifzu's "Irish Princess". Unfortunately she was in hospice for her birthday so we all decided to go visit her and celebrate so she knew we loved her and were praying for her health.
Madi, Bella, and Sophia had lots of fun playing with the shamrock confetti on the table.
The day before we went to visit Grammy there was some exciting news!! Geoff proposed to Amy...and she said YES!! I know I posted about her wedding dress shopping before they were engaged....when you know you know! :) We are all very excited for the both of them. Geoff is such a wonderful man and he fits in well with all these Greifzu's :) Congrats to the both of you!! There is so much excitement and precious moments ahead!
Amy was extremely happy to show off her beautiful ring! (you did good Geoff) It really is quite stunning. Since all of us were making such a fuss over Amy's new bling, Madi wanted to be apart of it so she tried it on herself.
I have to admit that it did bring a tear to my eye thinking that one day (long from now) my little girl will be getting married. They really grow up so quickly. I know that she's almost 5 and it blows me away to think about all the exciting things and accomplishments she's had thus far. So for this I hope she is always as close to me and her daddy as she is today.

1 comment:

The {Prince} Family said...

Love the ring! How fun for you guys to get a new bro-in-law & Madi a new uncle!